I’m not crossing my fingers for flying cars this year, but I think I do have some believable and accomplishable goals in store.
In 2009 I would like to:
– Knit my tree jacket in green cotton (another Zephyr pattern I got a couple years ago)
– Sew at least one dress
– Get good at knitting socks! Thigh highs using Red Hots and knee highs using Taffy are in the planning stages. Socks are good for the math brain.
– Complete one item for afghans for Afghans. I’ve been lurking their site for at least a year now without contributing a single thing.
Not related to knitting:
– Read my basic biology book and pass the self-testing course. It’s only 20 chapters; shouldn’t take too long.
– Read the gi-normous stack of fiction and non-fiction by my bed. I’ve been pulling a Mom and reading right when I go to bed, then conking out before getting 5 pages done.
– Redecorate (re: rearrange) the house and pare down possessions and junk. A recession is not a good excuse for pack-ratting junk in my house.
– Renew funtime with Immy the dog… I think she’s getting a bit stir crazy with our insane weather patterns over the last month. Wow, all my goals start with “R”.
My excitable pup (a pup no longer…):